Life on Purpose returns with Episode #88, the third of several informal chats in a new series I’m calling Seeing The Light In Uncertain Times.
My guest for this episode is spiritual teacher, entrepreneur, author, and coach Eric Klein of Wisdom Heart and Dharma Consulting, who returns to the show for the fourth time in the past decade.
Taped in April 2020 as people around the world were dealing with the ramifications and massive uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Eric joined me for a wisdom-filled conversation on facing our fears and living free in uncertain times.
We discussed various ways you can do that and stay connected to our deepest purpose via wisdom from a 2,500 year-old Indian text, the Bhagavad Gita, which Eric says is a guidebook for our times.
We also talked about concepts like:
- Integration and wholeness;
- Dharma and your customized path;
- How to untangle your life from the illusions and tenuous nature of conditioning;
- Letting go of what no longer serves us;
- The importance of practices (even starting today);
- How to build the capacity for and cultivate more wakefulness and loving awareness;
- Seeing the openings/doorways;
- Tools for dealing with these times;
- and so much more!
About Eric Klein:
Eric Klein is a spiritual teacher, entrepreneur, author, and coach. For the past three decades, he has been a leading voice in the movement to bring greater spirit, mindfulness, and meaning to the workplace through his writing, training, and speaking through his company Dharma Consulting.
He’s worked with over 30,000 leaders from a wide variety of settings: Fortune 500 companies, healthcare, governmental and non-profit organizations as well as mid-size companies.
Eric is also the author of the bestselling books Awakening Corporate Soul: Four Paths to Unleash the Power of People at Work, To Do or Not To Do: How Successful Leaders Make Better Decisions based on research and experiences with more than 200 companies, and You are the Leader You’ve Been Waiting For which won a 2008 Nautilus Award as a world changing book in the conscious leadership/business category.
His new course is called Face Fear – Live Free: A 40-Day Experience of the Bhagavad Gita, based on the teachings of one of the world’s most precious texts of spiritual wisdom. It answers the question: How can you stay connected to your deepest purpose & wisdom – even in difficult and uncertain times?
Face Fear – Live Free- A 40-Day Experience of the Bhagavad Gita:
The challenges of stress, struggle, and spiritual confusion aren’t new. People have been wrestling with how to live an awakened life for millenia. One of the clearest, deepest, and most practical answers to this profoundly human question is a yogic text that is over 2,500 years old.
It’s called the Bhagavad Gita. This program is based on the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita – one of the world’s most precious texts of spiritual wisdom. As cosmic as it is grounded, the Gita reveals how to:
- Free yourself from self-sabotage, doubt, and fear
- Make meditation a way of life
- Live with greater joy, wisdom, and courage
The Gita is a guidebook that teaches how to:
- End Struggle- Let go of what no longer serves you.
- Connect to Wisdom-Open to the Sacred within and all around you.
- Be Who You Are- Embody your dharma moment-to-moment.
The Ultimate Spiritual guide for Uncertain Times.
I’ve been studying, meditating on, and living into the Gita’s teachings for 45 years. In this program, I’ve distilled the text into a series of clear explanations, deep practices, and applied wisdom. You’ll receive a spiritually powerful, psychologically healthy, and down-to-earth process to:
- Untangle your life from the illusions of conditioning
- Experience the blessing of Pure Being
- Strengthen your capacity to embody and express your dharma
For more information on the course, visit: Face Fear – Live Free: A 40-Day Experience of the Bhagavad Gita.